As an accounting employee you will complement our Controlling & Finance team in the areas of national and international project management.
You will monitor and process our projects in all phases from their start to their completion. We manage our projects with the help of the ERP system “Wiko Bausoftware für Architekten und Ingenieure”.
We are looking for an open-minded, friendly and team-oriented person to support us until the end of April 2023 to work closely with our accounting team, our management as well as our employees and external business partners.
- Project creation and project maintenance in our ERP controlling system “Wiko”
- Entries and updates of accounts payable in our project system
- Entry of incoming payments in our system
- Support of our management and project managers in their project evaluation
- General accounting and administrative tasks
- You have successfully completed an apprenticeship as an accountant or tax clerk
- You are fluent in English
- You have very good MS Office skills, especially in dealing with Excel
- You have experience in the processing of digital data and data entry
- You are characterized by an independent and detailed way of working, good self-organization, a high sense of responsibility, enthusiasm for your work and the ability to work in a team
At sbp, we provide significant support for your development. Training within the sbp Academy is supplemented by the possibility of external advanced training. To ensure the best possible conditions for work-life-balance, we offer our employees flexible working hours and the opportunity to work remotly. Our pleasant office premises have social areas and well-equipped workstations and we attach great importance to creating an environment of collegial and friendly cooperation. Social benefits and an attractive salary structure are also part of the sbp’s employment package.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please send us your complete documents (letter of motivation, curriculum vitae, diplomas) to firstname.lastname@example.org.