schlaich bergermann partner is looking for an assistant for tenders, business development and communications to join our team in Paris. In your new position, you will support our Parisian team and share our passion for designing innovative and optimized structures.
You will work independently under the guidance of a development director and be responsible for a variety of topics related to tenders, business development and public relations. You will be part of a highly motivated, agile and interdisciplinary team including engineers of all levels, technical draftspersons and administrative assistants.
- Follow-up of current, past and future tenders
- Compiling application or tender documents
- Use of internal monitoring tools to stay in touch with our parent company and our international business development teams located around the world
- Creation of necessary documents for applications: administrative documents, CVs, reference sheets etc.
- Organization of events with our clients and partners
- Communication on our website and social networks, in collaboration with our PR team located in Stuttgart, Germany
- Monitoring of trophies and awards
- Monitoring of external business events (conferences, etc.)
- Realization of press reviews
Additionally, other tasks related to the office’s operations may be taken on, depending on your skills and experience. These include tasks related to People & Culture (reception of CVs and applications, etc.) as well as general organizational tasks. As part of our young team in Paris (since 2015), you will have the opportunity to contribute to the development of our office in a dynamic atmosphere.
- Have a work permit for France without any type of restriction
- Ideally, have significant professional experience in a similar position for a minimum of 1 year
- Have good technical skills to be a contact for our partners (in particular architects) and good interpersonal skills to be close to our internal team
- Good skills in the common office software
- A good level of French and English to communicate with our teams in France and abroad (German is a plus but not mandatory)
- Knowledge of architecture and/or construction is not mandatory but is also a plus
You will work in the center of Paris, in a pleasant environment (terrace for lunches, open space) and a motivating work atmosphere within a young and dynamic team
- Flexible working hours and the opportunity to work remotly
- Perspective of expanding the position to other assignments, if desired
- The opportunity to work on a day-to-day basis with our international offices (Stuttgart, Berlin, New York, São Paulo, Shanghai, Madrid and Los Angeles)
- The possibility to develop a solid network of contacts among French and international architectural agencies and construction companies
- An attractive salary, as well as participation (bonus) in the success of the sbp office in general, and the Paris office in particular
- A mentoring program within the company to ensure the best possible welcome
- Individual support from the director and onboarding days, in collaboration with our offices in Stuttgart, Berlin, New York, São Paulo, Shanghai, Madrid and Los Angeles, specifically dedicated to employees who have joined our team within the last 2 years
Have we sparked your interest?
We look forward to receiving your application. Please send us your complete documents (letter of motivation, curriculum vitae, diplomas, portfolio) to firstname.lastname@example.org.