We are an international engineering office with more than 190 employees at seven locations worldwide. Our projects range from long-span lightweight roofs, a wide range of bridge types, slender towers and innovative buildings, to pioneering solar power plants.
For our Shanghai office we are looking for a motivated intern in full time, who shares our passion for designing and building innovative structures and bridges. The internship lasts at least 6 months and starts at the earliest possible time.
To be considered for this internship you must
- have a completed bachelor’s degree in structural engineering or architecture
- hold chinese nationality or non-chinese nationality already located in mainland china with the potential to receive a chinese work permit
- have already gained experience in Rhino and AutoCAD
- be fluent in English. Chinese and German are a plus
- have strong interests in special buildings, building culture, bridges, landscapes and sustainability
- enjoy team-based working
What we offer
- participation in bridge design competitions and a supporting role in architectural competitions
- supporting role in highly advanced engineering projects with supervision of the project engineer/ project director
- opportunity to strengthen your knowledge in FEM-software, 3D-modeling software etc. accoording to your expertise and interests
- interesting and challenging tasks as well as breath-taking site visits
- an enjoyable working atmosphere in a highly motivated team and individual support during the project
- modern and fully equipped workplaces in our centrally located and beautiful office in Shanghai