Are you a social media strategist with an eye for design and a passion for architecture? We are looking for a new colleague to strengthen our public relations team with a focus on social media full- or part-time.
In this position you will play a key role in creating a positive online presence for our global design office by proficiently using digital communication to promote interaction, visibility and awareness. You will coordinate closely within the team and align your activities with the corporate identity of our office.
The position includes the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Content creation: Creating appealing, relevant and high-quality content that reflects the values and characteristics of our office’s projects
- Platform management: Managing and optimizing social media platforms such as LinkedIn and Instagram as well as other relevant channels to maximize reach
- Monitoring and analysis: Monitoring social media activities to measure success and make adjustments
- Digital image and film editing (e.g. with Adobe Premiere and After Effects)
- Creating presentations or materials for various media
- Collaboration and coordination with the management and internal teams such as People&Culture and technical departments to ensure coherent messages
- Degree in marketing, communications, public relations or a similar qualification
- You have proven experience in implementing successful social media strategies, ideally in an international context
- Ability to create creative and visually appealing content and knowledge of graphic design
- You are well-versed in the use of common Adobe Creative Cloud & Microsoft Office programs
- You show interest and curiosity in the design and architecture industry in order to communicate relevant content effectively
- Affinity for technology and a strong familiarity with the latest social media platforms, trends and tools
- Very good communication skills in written and spoken German and English
- Exciting projects and varied work in a highly motivated and international team
- Modern office with well-equipped workstations and social area in central location
- Strong focus on training and development (sbp academy) and individual support for your personal and professional development
- Numerous opportunities to help shape the fields of innovation and sustainability
- Flexible working hours and remote working
- Open and appreciative office culture and regular social activities and team events
- Deutschland-Ticket, group accident insurance, company pension scheme
Become part of our successful team now!
We look forward to receiving your complete application documents including your CV and references. Please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.