Are you ready to play an active role in shaping the ‘Baukultur’? To strengthen our project team in Stuttgart, we are looking for enthusiastic Structural Engineers for engineering inspection and construction supervision worldwide.
In this role, you will be involved in providing engineering consulting on exciting national and international construction projects in the fields of bridge, building and special construction, especially on challenging lightweight structures. The focus is on the calculation of structures and the monitoring of our construction projects at their construction sites. You will form the interface between the design and execution of structures.
- Conducting engineering inspections and construction supervision for bridge, building and special construction projects worldwide
- Ensuring compliance with construction standards, building regulations and quality standards
- Preparation of construction schedules and monitoring of project progress as well as ensuring a smooth construction process considering execution plans and schedules
- Identifying and solving technical challenges during the construction process on site
- Performing calculations of structures, including setting up calculation models for assembly and construction plans
- Communication and coordination with the internal project team and external stakeholders, such as construction companies
- Degree in civil engineering or comparable qualification
- Initial experience in the engineering control and construction supervision of construction projects as well as a strong interest in the structural design and implementation of engineering structures
- Ideally advanced skills of relevant civil engineering software applications (e.g. Sofistik, RSTAB) and knowledge of CAD software (e.g. Autodesk, Rhino)
- Knowledge of relevant building standards and building regulations
- Strong communication skills, ability to work in a team and assertiveness as well as the ability to react flexibly and in a solution-oriented manner to problems that arise during construction supervision
- Very good knowledge of English and German
- Independent and structured way of working
- Exciting projects in an innovative environment
- Continuous training (sbp academy) and development opportunities
- Attractive remuneration and additional benefits (Deutschland-Ticket, group accident insurance, company pension scheme)
- Flexible working time and remote working
- Positive office culture, a positive working atmosphere and a committed team
- Numerous social activities and team events
Become part of our successful team now!
We look forward to receiving your application including your CV and references. Please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.