As a dedicated team member, you share our joy in designing and building and bring an interest in the implementation diverse and special designs. You will be involved in the engineering consulting for exciting national and international projects, with a focus on challenging special and lightweight constructions. As a structural engineer for national and international projects, you will support us at our Stuttgart headquarters in the realization and construction of our planned projects in Germany and abroad. Your project-related tasks are in engineering construction management and supervision. Furthermore, you will take over construction execution and supervision tasks and you will be involved in the structural inspection of complex structures.
- a degree (technical college/university) in civil engineering, or a comparable degree
- a hands-on attitude; practical construction experience is an advantage
- ideally, you have experience in the areas of implementation and supervision of engineering structures. What is decisive for us, however, is your passion for providing engineering support for small and large projects, from fabrication through installation till completion.
- optimally, you have basic knowledge of finite element calculations (Sofistik, …) and 3D CAD software
(Autodesk, Rhino, …)
- your strengths include persuasion and communication skills as well as construction management skills
- ability to solve problems
- you are flexible and willing to travel (interest in possible longer assignments abroad should be present)
- willingness to take on responsibility and develop quickly
In this position you can expect interesting and challenging tasks in Germany and abroad. You will also receive personal support during your induction into the field of technical spots check and building inspection. At sbp, we provide significant support for your development. Training within the sbp Academy is supplemented by the possibility of external advanced training.
To ensure the best possible conditions for work-life-balance, we offer our employees flexible working hours and the opportunity to work remotly on a daily basis. Our pleasant office premises have social areas and very well-equipped workstations and we attach great importance to creating an environment of collegial and friendly cooperation. Social benefits and an attractive salary structure are also part of the sbp’s employment package. We look forward to receiving your application!
Please send us your complete documents (letter of motivation, curriculum vitae, diplomas, portfolio) to firstname.lastname@example.org.