schlaich bergermann partner is active in all areas of structural engineering. Our scope of services includes all project phases from concept to completion— spanning from preliminary studies and detailed design to erection engineering and supervision of fabrication and construction. We seek the best project outcomes by actively following our design principles: lightness, resource efficiency and design quality.
Designers play a particularly important role in our project teams. They create detailed technical drawings and construction plans and are the link between different disciplines. Further, they ensure compliance with construction standards and regulations and thus ensure the smooth implementation of our construction projects.
To strengthen our project teams, we are looking forward to welcoming additional 3D Modelers/ Designers (m/f/d) to start with us as soon as possible. In this position you will create realistic models of structures to support the planning, analysis and implementation of our bridge projects.
- Creation of 2D and 3D drawings of bridge structures using CAD software (e.g. AutoCAD, Revit or Tekla) as well as plans in all design stages
- Maintenance and administration of the construction drawings and models in the different design stages
- Independent coordination with your project team and other stakeholders involved in the planning process
- Completed apprenticeship as a draughtsman or a degree in structural engineering
- Experience in modeling structures, ideally bridge structures
- Strong knowledge of CAD software (Revit, AutoCAD or Tekla)
- Strong interest in BIM projects and professional development in this area
- Very good knowledge of the German language, both written and spoken
- Precise and accurate working style
- Sensitivity with regard to legal framework conditions and knowledge of building law
- Exciting projects and varied work in a highly motivated and international team
- Modern office with top equipped workstations and social area in central location
- Strong focus on training and development (sbp academy) and individual support for your personal and professional development
- Numerous opportunities to help shape the fields of innovation and sustainability
- Flexible working hours and mobile working
- Open and appreciative office culture and regular social activities and team events
- Deutschland-Ticket, group accident insurance, company pension scheme
We look forward to receiving your application documents at email@example.com and to meeting you in person.