schlaich bergermann partner is active in all areas of structural engineering. Our scope of services includes all project phases from concept to completion— spanning from preliminary studies and detailed design to erection engineering and supervision of fabrication and construction. We seek the best project outcomes by actively following our design principles: lightness, resource efficiency and design quality.
The use of BIM (Building Information Modeling) in the design of bridges allows us to take an integrated and coordinated approach, bringing together all relevant information in the digital 3D model. This achieves further optimizations in planning, construction and execution, as well as in the communication of all project members. Crucial to the successful implementation of our numerous BIM projects is the precise and detailed work of our BIM modelers. They create and manage the 3D models based on the available information and with the help of the latest BIM technologies.
To strengthen our project teams in Stuttgart, we are looking forward to welcoming additional BIM modelers to start with us as soon as possible. As a BIM Modeler in the field of bridge construction, you will create realistic 3D models of our bridge structures to ensure the successful planning, analysis and implementation of our bridge projects.
- Creating digital 3D models of bridge structures with the help of BIM-capable software as well as plans in all design stages
- Maintaining and managing of 3D models in the various design stages and ensuring coordination with the respective trades and disciplines
- Independent coordination with your project team and other stakeholders involved in the planning process
- Supporting the company-wide networked BIM team and contributing to the continuous improvement of the application of the BIM methodology
- Completed apprenticeship as a draughtsman or a degree in structural engineering
- Several years of professional experience in modeling structures, ideally bridge structures
- Knowledge of the BIM methodology and strong CAD and BIM software skills (Revit, AutoCAD or Tekla)
- First experience in the coordination of BIM projects where you could already successfully prove your data model-specific competences and your skills to work intensively and successfully together
- Very good knowledge of the German language, both written and spoken
- Sensitivity with regard to legal framework conditions and knowledge of building law, especially in bridge construction
- Exciting projects and varied work in a highly motivated and international team
- Modern office with top equipped workstations and social area in central location
- Strong focus on training and development (sbp academy) and individual support for your personal and professional development
- Numerous opportunities to help shape the fields of innovation and sustainability
- Flexible working hours and mobile working
- Open and appreciative office culture and regular social activities and team events
- Deutschland-Ticket, group accident insurance, company pension scheme
We look forward to receiving your application documents at firstname.lastname@example.org and to meeting you in person.