We are looking for renewable energy champions!
Have you made it your mission to protect our climate and to promote energy production from sustainable sources? Are you looking for a professional challenge with great purpose?
sbp sonne is a growing and dynamic company. With a strong innovative spirit and engineering know-how deepened over many years, we develop technologies and products to utilize solar energy more efficiently. These products and technologies are already used worldwide and make a valuable contribution to saving our planet!
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a structural engineer with an interest in solar energy.
In your position as a structural Engineer you will develop, design and calculate movable and load-bearing structures for photovoltaic trackers, agri-photovoltaic systems (APV) and floating photovoltaic systems (FPV) worldwide.
- You have a degree in civil engineering
- You have several years of professional experience in the field of structural design and/or solar energy
- You have strong skills in structural analysis and CAD programs
- You have strong user knowledge of the finite element method
- You work well in a team or independently and are goal-oriented, reliable, and highly committed
- You are fluent in German and English (other languages are a plus)
sbp sonne Benefits
At sbp sonne, we provide significant support for your development. Training within our Academy is supplemented by the possibility of external advanced training. To ensure the best possible conditions for work-life-balance, we offer our employees flexible working hours and the opportunity to work remotely. Our pleasant office premises have social areas and well-equipped workstations and we attach great importance to creating an environment of collegial and friendly cooperation. Social benefits and an attractive salary structure are also part of our employment package.
Have we sparked your interest?
We look forward to receiving your application. Please send us your complete documents (letter of motivation, curriculum vitae, diplomas, portfolio) to email@example.com.