Do you share a passion of designing and constructing sophisticated buildings, bridges and long-span structures and are excited to take on challenging projects and responsibilities?
At sbp, even experienced professionals find ways to grow professionally through daily challenges and exciting projects. International projects with a high degree of complexity, design at the cutting edge of technology and the integration of the latest findings from research and development ensure varied work and continuous challenges. Beginning from the first sketch to the final design, we focus on the functionality and context of the structure. Thanks to our interdisciplinary teams, there are no limits to our creativity. Based on this, we are expanding our team in Stuttgart with additional structural engineers with a strong computational background. As a new team member, you will quickly take on responsibility in a highly motivated project team, work on the design of bridges, sports facilities or high-rise and special structures. With our focus on sustainability, you’ll help us make optimal use of all available construction materials and minimize the ecological footprint of our projects.
As a project engineer, you are involved in the design of engineering structures through all stages. You create parametric models and implement our workflow from architectural conception to structural models and beyond, allowing our BIM modellers to implement structural solutions. Depending on your experience, you will take on project management tasks and communicate with clients, planners, and contractors.
- You have a degree in civil engineering with a focus on computational design, architecture and digital fabrication, or architectural engineering
- In the past, you have been able to demonstrate in practice your very good user skills in modern structural analysis and CAD programs such as Sofistik, GSA, Rhinoceros3D, Tekla Structures and Revit as well as data processing through Excel
- You are proficient in computational design with advanced user skills in Rhino and Grasshopper
- Ideally, you have experience in programming languages such as Python, C# or VBA
- Goal orientation, reliability as well as a high level of commitment characterize your working style
- You enjoy working in a team and have very good communication skills
- You are fluent in English (German or other languages are a plus)
- Exciting projects and varied work in an highly motivated and international team
- Modern office with top equipped workstations and social area in central location
- Strong focus on training and development (sbp academy) and individual support for your personal and professional development
- Numerous opportunities to help shape the fields of innovation and sustainability
- Flexible working hours and mobile working
- Open and appreciative office culture and regular social activities and team events
- Deutschland-Ticket, group accident insurance, company pension scheme
We look forward to receiving your application documents at firstname.lastname@example.org and to meeting you in person.